Rodent Trapping in Melbourne FL
Noises in your Attic or Walls? Rodents or Wildlife? Signs of Rodents or Wildlife nesting your Home or Business? Although you may not have seen a Rat peeking out at you from under your cabinets or an Animal starring you down from your roof top, they can leave multiple signs of there presence.
Rodent & Wildlife signs include but not limited to:
- Noises in your Attic or Walls. Rats, Mice, Squirrels, Opossums, & Raccoons are all attracted to your Attic, Walls, or Crawlspace due to the dark warm nesting site it provides
- Rodent Grease marks are caused by the oily fur & feet of a Rat. Grease marks are left behind on well traveled Rodent paths. Grease marks are generally found along the Walls, on the Plumbing, on A/C Ducts, Rafters, & many other places.
- Animal Markings include dirty prints going up a gutter to gain access to the Roof Top or open Soffit. Torn Screening on Screen Enclosures where Animals climb up to gain access to the Roof Top or Soffit. Always keep all trees trimmed well away from the Roof Top. Tree branches over hanging a Roof top make easy access for Rodents & Wildlife to gain access to the Roof.
- Rodent Droppings – Dark Pellets found around the Home or Business along the baseboards, behind the stove, under the sink, in a storage closet, behind the water heater, & can be found in many other locations throughout the structure.
- Wildlife Droppings come in many shapes & forms depending on the Animal being controlled. ( look up animal droppings for more information )
- Gnaw marks – ( Rats, Mice, Squirrels ) Rodents like to Gnaw every 3 to 5 hours. Rodents will gnaw on Doors, Sheetrock, Wires, Plumbing, A/C Ducts, & well any wood they can sink their teeth in! Ganwing on wiring can cause a Major Fire Hazard.
- Nesting sites include but are not limited to, Attics, Walls, Storage Sheds, Garages, Closets, Cabinets, & Crawl Spaces.
- Common Entry Points consist of but not limited to, Roof Returns, Construction Gaps, Utility Lines, Soffits, Gable Vents, Roof Turbines, Roof Vents, Foundation Vents, Dryer Vents, Chimneys, Plumbing Stacks, Ridge Vents, Crawl Space Doors, A/C Chases, Overlaps, & any hole the size of a Quarter.
Keep all trees & bushes trimmed away from the Roof Top. Keep the yard mowed & clean of all clutter. Keep the bushes trimmed up away from the ground & always rake underneath. Install Rodent Bait Stations around your Home to keep the Rat / Mice activity low.
When in Doubt always call a Pest, Rodent & Wildlife Control Specialist
Signs of a Rat usually means there is more than one around your Home or Business. Signs of Animals can sometimes mean babies are nesting in the Attic or Crawlspace!
PEST – X – OUT Pest & Wildlife Control has a Highly Trained Team of Professionals with 15+ years experience in Pest, Rodent, & Wildlife Control. Our Team are Certified Wildlife Removal Specialist! PEST – X – OUT has had the Best Training available in Rodent & Humane Wildlife Control Methods & Offer Quick, Effective Services at a Fair Price.